Flexible rooms full of character, bathing in light (natural or artificial), Wifi, private car park… Everything for your event is available on site.
The success of an event depends on an impeccable organisation. Leave nothing to chance and use our checklist.
The capacity of the rooms may vary according to their configuration. This way, the Hôtel de la Poste may welcome from 75 to 600 people.
We have made a selection of different caterers for you. Each one has been selected based on his culinary expertise and ecological commitment.
Please find below the small form to indicate the dates or period of time you would like to organise an event.
This formerly administrative centre has become a multifunctional event site. Two halls can be used for different events.
The Ticket Window Hall bathes in natural light thanks to the large windows and dome. If necessary, the hall can be darkened thanks to large, black curtains.
The private car park behind the Maritime Station is only 200m away. Your event is easily accessible by foot or shuttle bus. The car park is guarded and you can always count on our parking boys’ assistance.
- Hotels within 1km
- 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Sheraton Brussels, Hilton Brussels, l’Hôtel Plaza, Thon Hotel Brussels Boulevard, Husa
- Possibility to charter shuttle busses to bring your guests to the hotel.
Both the Ticket Window Hall and the Foyer offer many possibilities.
The Foyer (300m²) can host meetings for up to 100 people and cocktail parties for up to 400 people.
The Ticket Window Hall can host meetings, concerts and marriage parties for up to 600 people.
Every hall and the outdoor terrace of the Maritime Station are equipped with Wifi. In the Ticket Window Hall, a basic sound and light installation has been installed and can be customised according to your needs!
The entrance through the Maritime Station gives you an idea of the exceptional setting of the Hôtel de la Poste. The 5 parallel naves – constructed with iron, cast iron and glass – of what used to be the biggest Belgian train station and one of the largest in Europe, will most certainly astonish your guests. The many details of the façade, the framework and the roof are a genuine work of art. You will need more than one visit to see everything.
Limite maximum de participants : 600
Availability of the venue
RESERVATION de la salle
Vous souhaitez réserver la salle pour un événement. Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour voir les disponibilités de la salle et envoyez votre demande. Les confirmations vous seront envoyées par retour email.
The success of your event depends on an impeccable organisation. However, the quality and professionalism of your event planner is equally important. Professionals wish to create the best possible image of their organisation while others want their special day to be engraved in their memories forever. Thanks to the knowhow of your event planner, you have nothing to worry about.
To help you in your search, we have provided a checklist below. Please contact us if you want to use our services.
Checklist Hotel de la Poste
Find the ideal venue: Hôtel de la Poste at Tour&Taxis
□ Communication and publicity
□ Event Organisation
□ Audio-visual techniques
□ Telecom, ICT, Wifi
□ Translations and copywriting
□ Photographers and camera crew
□ Goodie bags
□ Spectacles and animation
□ Stands and decoration
□ Costumes and party supplies
□ Beauty and fashion
□ Hostesses, safety, security
□ Hotels and accommodation
□ Rental cars
□ Reception supplies
- We have selected a wide variety of caterers for you. Each of them has been selected based on their culinary expertise and on their sustainability policy. All our caterers have an ecolabel – after the example of the Sheds’ Green Key – and signed a charter to prove their efforts for sustainable development and the environment.
- Did you ever dream of discovering a world of flavours, tasting forgotten vegetables, attending a marvellous cooking show, enjoying star-worthy dishes, stews with organic vegetables, reinvented Belgian recipes, a design buffet, Eurasian wok dishes, seasonal and local dishes, the molecular kitchen which will tickle your taste buds, royal dinners, a myriad of finger food and explosive, multi-coloured cocktails?
- Do you have a tight budget or do you have a few more dimes to spare?
Whatever you are looking for, we are sure that our 12 caterers will amaze you. Don’t hesitate any longer and contact them!
The newly renovated Hôtel de la Poste used to be the administrative centre of the site. Today, it has been transformed into a multifunctional event hall which can welcome up to 500 people in the majestic Ticket Window Hall for meetings, product launches, parties and concerts.
- The architecture of the Hôtel de la Poste may be classical, but the building couldn’t be more contemporary at the time since it was erected with materials typical of that era: iron and glass. The architects of the late 19th century succeeded in making the materials stand out.
- The engineer Bruneel brought in architects and interior designers C. Bosmans and H. Vanderveld who had built the unique Solvay Library in 1902.
- Part of the former office building is located within the Maritime Station and stretches along the Picardstraat. The impressive entrance hall leads to the main Hall with its impressive mezzanine, supported by cast iron pillars. The building used to be the administrative heart of the site.
- The interior Hall, where the ticket windows of the Railways used to be located, bathes in natural light thanks to the large windows and the dome. The Hall is a silent witness of extraordinary architectural knowhow: pilasters, mouldings decorated with acanthus flowers, cornices with dentils, window frames with entablature. The first floor has an oak wood floor and used to be the office of the Railways. Two adjacent spaces were occupied by the Mail and Telephone services.